The Inspiration Academy is looking for Guest Speakers to enhance the learning experience for our amazing students. These Guest Speakers will collaborate with school leaders to develop engaging opportunities for the students to learn about life skills, health & wellness, character development, community involvement, and career options.
Position Roles & Responsibilities:
- Being a mentor to the students and sharing your knowledge, interests, passions, and enthusiasm in a fun and interactive way
- Developing an engaging workshop for the students
- Ensuring a caring, supportive, and inclusive learning environment for multi-age students of all abilities and backgrounds
- Ability to create engaging and hands-on learning opportunities for students
- A commitment to go beyond the lecture form of presentation to ensure that students are meaningfully engaged
- An aspiration toward developing and teaching the whole child
- Patience for working with students of all ages and abilities
- Willingness to work with multi-age students from diverse backgrounds
- Willingness to work with students with various learning strengths and challenges such as gifted, twice exceptional, attention deficit, hyperactivity, impulsiveness, autism, anxiety, dyslexia, speech impairments, hearing loss, learning delays, English language learners, and other strengths and challenges
- Professional in your field with a willingness to share your expertise with our students.
- Ability to pass a background check
- Willingness to share your skills, talents, and enthusiasm